KEITH A. WILLIAMS
Attorney Keith A. Williams is a board-certified specialist in state and federal criminal law. Based in Greenville, North Carolina, he handles criminal cases throughout eastern North Carolina.
Mr. Williams became an attorney in 1992. He was a federal law clerk from 1992-1994 and a state criminal prosecutor from 1994-1996. He opened a solo practice in 1998 and obtained board certification from the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization in 1999. He represents a broad cross-section of clients, from business professionals facing major fraud allegations to East Carolina University students with drug and alcohol charges.
Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Criminal Law
- White Collar Crimes
- Drug Possession
- Restoring Gun Rights
- Sex Offenses
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Specialist in Federal and State Criminal Law, North Carolina State Board of Legal Specialization
- North Carolina, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2001
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. – 1992
- Messiah College, Grantham, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 1989
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization Criminal Law Specialty Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. District Judge Malcom J. Howard, Eastern District of North Carolina, Law Clerk, 1992 to 1994
- Lenoir County, North Carolina, Assistant District Attorney, 1994 to 1996
Greenville, NC Criminal Defense Attorney
FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE
Keith Williams is a board-certified specialist in federal and state criminal law.
STATE CRIMINAL DEFENSE
Facing criminal charges in North Carolina? Click to get help with your case.
Call 252-931-9362 to speak with felony expungement lawyer attorney Keith Williams.
EAST CAROLINA STUDENT CHARGES
If your child was charged with a crime at East Carolina University, contact us for a free consultation.
DRUG POSSESSION CHARGES
Drug crime attorney Keith Williams can defend against a drug or narcotic conviction.
RESTORING GUN RIGHTS
Get help restoring gun rights after being convicted of a crime in North Carolina.
Keith Alan Williams
The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
NEED HELP? Contact Keith A. Williams, P.A.
LAW OFFICES OF KEITH A. WILLIAMS, P.A.
© 2022 Law Offices of Keith A. Williams, P.A. • All Rights Reserved
*SuperLawyers is an annual publication with various criteria used to select the lawyers included in the magazine. For further explanation of their review process, please click here. Best Lawyers in America is an annual publication primarily based upon a peer-review process. For more information about the criteria for selection, see www.bestlawyers.com/methodology; For more information on the AVVO ratings, click here.