CHARGED WITH A CRIME?
Speak With A Board-Certified Criminal Law Specialist
Attorney Williams served as co-counsel for Jeffrey MacDonald in a hearing held in federal court in September 2012. His work included a cross-examination of Joe McGinniss, the author of Fatal Vision. In addition there is an article from October 2012 in The New Republic, describing the case and specifically discussing the cross-examination.
The hearing received considerable attention:
- Could He Be Innocent? – Oct 8, 2012 – People Magazine
- “Fatal Vision” murder convict Jeffrey MacDonald hopes DNA evidence will clear him – September 17, 2012 CBS News
- Jeffrey McDonald new evidence hearing – September 17, 2012 – Los Angeles Times
- Fatal Vision author to testify as court revisits 1970 murder case – September 20, 2012 Fox News
- Fatal Vision author testifies in MacDonald case – September 21, 2012 Star News Online
- Fatal Vision author continues testimony on Jeffrey MacDonald, 1970 murders – 2012 Fox News
- Lawyers deliver closing arguments in Fatal Vision hearing – September 25, 2012 WRAL.com
- Lawyers make closing statements in Jeffrey MacDonald hearing in NC, ruling may be months away – September 26, 2012 The Washington Post