Facing Criminal Charges in North Carolina?
Keith Williams is a board-certified North Carolina defense lawyer.
A Board-Certified Greenville Criminal Defense Attorney
A criminal conviction can change forever how you live your life, making it harder for you to find a job, obtain a professional license or even rent an apartment. My goal in any criminal case is to defend you not only against the immediate issues you face, such as potential jail time or probation but also from the possible long-term collateral consequences as well.
I am Greenville criminal defense lawyer Keith Williams. The vast majority of my cases are criminal cases. By focusing on this area, I believe I am able to offer my clients effective representation. I am certified by the North Carolina State Bar as a board-certified specialist in both federal and state criminal law.
A State Criminal Defense Attorney Handling All Types Of Charges
I defend people who face all types of criminal charges, including:
- Homicide cases resulting from car wrecks, such as second-degree murder, felony death by vehicle, and misdemeanor death by vehicle
- Firearm charges, such as possession of a concealed weapon in your car or being a felon in possession of a handgun
- Drug offenses, such as trafficking, possession with intent to sell or deliver, and possession of marijuana, meth, cocaine, or heroin
- Sex crimes, such as rape, indecent liberties, and indecent exposure
- White-collar crimes, such as embezzlement and theft from your employer
- East Carolina student charges, such as underage drinking, shoplifting, and assault
- Domestic violence protective orders (also known as restraining orders)
- Assault charges
Free Initial Consultations To Explain Your Rights
No matter what kind of criminal charges you face, I will answer your questions and discuss your rights during an initial consult. Call me at 252-931-9362 or send over an email to schedule time to talk with an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Greenville, NC Criminal Defense Attorney
FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE
Keith Williams is a board-certified specialist in federal and state criminal law.
STATE CRIMINAL DEFENSE
Facing criminal charges in North Carolina? Click to get help with your case.
Call 252-931-9362 to speak with felony expungement lawyer attorney Keith Williams.
EAST CAROLINA STUDENT CHARGES
If your child was charged with a crime at East Carolina University, contact us for a free consultation.
DRUG POSSESSION CHARGES
Drug crime attorney Keith Williams can defend against a drug or narcotic conviction.
RESTORING GUN RIGHTS
Get help restoring gun rights after being convicted of a crime in North Carolina.
*SuperLawyers is an annual publication with various criteria used to select the lawyers included in the magazine. For further explanation of their review process, please click here. Best Lawyers in America is an annual publication primarily based upon a peer-review process. For more information about the criteria for selection, see www.bestlawyers.com/methodology; For more information on the AVVO ratings, click here.